RE: [General] domconftest now a project at SourceForge

Arnold, Curt writes:
 > I guess we should spend some time on what the CVS should look like since
 > it is impossible to undo changes without leaving a trace.

  Not impossible, but difficult, tedious, and highly undesirable.  ;)

 > domconftest
 >      tests
 >      java
 >          org
 >             w3c
 >                 dom
 >                     testing
 >      ecmascript
 >      adapters
 >         junit

  Where do you envison documentation would go?  (Schema documentation,
test framework documentation, etc.)
  Also, this seems somewhat Java-centric.  Perhaps adapters/ should be
inside the java/ directory, and then other languages would have a
directory parallel to that?  Where do you expect things like the
Python and ECMAScript components to go?  I'd at least expect the
ECMAScript tests to be part of this repository since it plays an
important role in the W3C specifications for the DOM.

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.  <fdrake at acm.org>
PythonLabs at Digital Creations