  From: Dimitris Dimitriadis
  To: 'Curt Arnold' ; www-dom-ts@w3.org
  Sent: Tuesday, June 26, 2001 10:50 AM
  Subject: SV: Test to java transform

  Thanks, Curt

  I've updated the DOM TS page (http://www.w3.org/DOM/Test) with pointers to most of what we've accomplished so far, especially Curt's proposals.

  Also, I've sent an updated DOM TS Process document to the DOM WG for review.

  I'm currently helping Mary with the test matrix (sorry for the delay, Mary, I haven't had the chance to steal away time until now) and reviewing the schemas and transforms.

  In addition, I've started writing the FAQ, instruction on how to write and submit tests as well as technical documentation about the DOM TS. Here it would be good if we could make a review of material we have so far to be able to release the DOM TS fairly soon.

  Am I right in supposing that the schema version used by NIST in recoding the tests is Curt's latest iteration?

  Also, FYI, I'll be on vacation from Monday July 9, and will only be able to work 1 day per week (each week Wednesday) for 3 weeks. I'll be back on regular schedule beginning of August.

  Please respond as to the status of your action items so that I can calculate time to release (now I sound like a marketing guy).

  Best,

  /Dimitris