Re: SV: Minutes in brief and action items

Philippe Le Hegaret writes:
 > I don't think the W3C license is important when we talk about the bug tracking
 > system. As long as the service is publicly accessible, reliable and don;t
 > constraint
 > use too much, I don't see any reason to not use it. It's up to those who are
 > going
 > to use it a lot to pick one.

  Perhaps not from the W3C's perspective, but for SourceForge, the
*project* must have an OSD license to use the SF facilities -- even if
the facility isn't CVS.
  It is unfortunate that the W3C license is not OSI approved, but
that's not a battle I want to take on.

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.  <fdrake at acm.org>