Re: SV: Minutes in brief and action items

Dimitris Dimitriadis writes:
 > [dd] Yes, documentation (which is an action item on me) will also contain
 > documentation of the schema/dtd.

  Sounds good; once the schema/DTD has settled down, I'll be glad to
help with this.  I'm presuming this will be done using the same DTD as
the W3C XML specifications use, but have no particular preference
myself as long as we're using a non-propriety text-based format.  I
have written DTD documentation before:

	http://pyxml.sourceforge.net/topics/xbel/

  I've also been heavily active as a proofreader, editor, and
technical reviewer for the standard Python documentation and a number
of the Python books.

I wrote:
 >   Once I have time to understand the test schema, I'll try writing the
 > stylesheet for Python generation.

Dimitris:
 > [dd] brilliant. The DOM TS will consists of the tests, documentation, tests
 > is Java and ECMA as well as the stylesheets used to procude Java/ECMA, but
 > any additional XSLT goes to show that we can support many other bindings.

  Either brilliant or complete folly -- I expect this to be a serious
test of my XSLT abilities!  But hey, at least I'll learn something,
and hopefully there will be a useful result.

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.  <fdrake at acm.org>
PythonLabs at Digital Creations