Re: [General] DOM Level 1 HTML tests

I think we had comments from Microsoft some time ago that their tests
did not greatly enhance the tests NIST had at the time and that MS would
therefore not contribute. I need to check the archives to make sure.

I'm also convinced that Netscape have some tests, I'll ask off-list for
contributions.

In any case, I'd personally (for temporal reasons, mainly) go for your
first option (in addition to trying to get existing tests commited, of
course).

/Dimitris