Re: [General] DOM Level 1 HTML tests

Requests have been sent out to the right people to perhaps get some test
submissions soon from Netscape, especially for HTML DOM -- to get
someone in our QA department to work on it throughout the rest of this
year at least.  I don't know how long it will take them to become
effective, but I am trying, again.

Ray Whitmer
rayw@netscape.com