Re: Something strange in the CVS [Probably need CVS admin help]

Curt Arnold writes:
 > The unnamed directory causes the command line CVS to fail.  I didn't try any
 > of the multi-check out combinations under WinCVS.  Don't know what put that
 > phantom directory there, my guess is that WinCVS had something to do with
 > it.   Hopefully, someone with file system rights can delete that thing and
 > we will be golden.

  Sigh.
  Or rename it, if there's anything in it (though I don't *think*
there's any reason to expect that).
  Were the CVS hosted at SourceForge, we could file a service request,
but it shouldn't be too hard for this.  (Philippe, can you email the
right sys admin?)

 > So, what do you suggest as the plan of attack for Python?  Do you want to
 > hack test-to-java.xsl yourself or manually transliterate some of the
 > generated Java source to Python and let me see how close I can get the
 > transform to produce the same code.

  I'd like to try my hand at the XSL myself, but be prepared for
questions.  ;-)  I don't think there's any way for me to get to it
this week at all; I'm falling behind in a major documentation project
as we type.

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.  <fdrake at acm.org>