Re: [Xmlconf-developer] domunit 0.0.1

> Curt Arnold wrote:
>
> I've made the source for my JUnit-hosted deriviatives of the NIST test
> suite available at
> http://xmlconf.sourceforge.net.  You can either download the combined
> source and binary
> zip file from
> http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=8114&release_id=31676
> or you can access the source through the CVS
> (http://sourceforge.net/cvs/?group_id=8114)
>
> The tests run using JUnit 3.5 and can test JAXP 1.0 or JAXP 1.1
> compliant DOM parsers.
>
> Xerces-J 1.3.1 does not report any test failures, crimson.jar and the
> other parser tested
> had a moderate amount of test failures, but no investigation has been
> performed to
> determine if those failures were problems with the tests or actual
> non-conformances
> with the spec.

I looked into the 5 errors/failures I found with the latest crimson code
and verified that they were indeed bugs which are now fixed in CVS.  You
can either checkout crimson from CVS directly or use the nightly build
(you may need to build the nightly).  See
http://xml.apache.org/crimson/.

-Edwin

-Edwin