RE: Innovative use of DIAL for IT management

Dear Rhys,

  thanks for your reply and clarification. However, I'm sure that members of
the DIWG read this article and could probably share their view on this
thread.

Thanks.

Best regards,

 -Christian

:--

:- Dipl.-Ing. Dr. Christian Timmerer

:- Department of Information Technology (ITEC)

:- Klagenfurt University, Austria

:- http://research.timmerer.com