From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Sent: September 13, 2021 3:57 AM
To: Avneesh Singh <avneesh.sg@gmail.com>
Cc: Dan Brickley <danbri@danbri.org>; Matt Garrish <matt.garrish@gmail.com>; Philippe le Hégaret <plh@w3.org>; Ralph Swick <swick@w3.org>; W3C Chairs of EPUB 3 WG <group-epub-wg-chairs@w3.org>; W3C Public Archives <www-archive@w3.org>
Subject: Re: Normative reference to schema.org in EPUB Accessibility?

I do not have any problem with a TF, obviously. Danbri, what is the practice on that CG to set it up and 'officialize' it? Is there a naming scheme your rely on in setting up a separate github repo for the vocabulary (in case Avneesh & co decide to use Github)? From the EPUB Editors' point of view I would like to get to a proper equilibrium point asap, to be able to update the spec.

Ivan