Re: [Add] Participation

On Sun, Sep 1, 2019 at 2:40 PM Dave Lawrence <tale@dd.org> wrote:
> This is not to say protocol attacks never happen.  We're aware of some
> insignificant rare cases of them in the wild.  It is also possible
> that there are more targeted DNS attacks of which the DNS community is
> not generally cognizant, thanks to the ephemeral nature of caches.

Thank you for the thoughtful response. I agree that DNSSEC adoption rates
may not signal a flaw in DNSSEC itself. My hypothesis is that lack of TLS
or equivalent may be hampering a fair evaluation.

In the quote above, who is the "we" in "We're aware"? And what are the
"insignificant rare cases"?

thanks,
Rob