Re: Transition Request: WebDriver to Proposed Recommendation

Hi Ralph,

Ralph Swick <swick@w3.org>, 2018-03-26 16:11 -0400:
> In looking at these test results I see that the Add Cookie feature has no
> implementation reported as passing any of the tests.  The failure
> documentation does not explain why this should be considered acceptable.
>
> Please explain.

We’ve since realized that the test results we’d included previously for the
IEDriver implementation weren’t from the very latest version, which does
actually pass the Add Cookie tests.

So we re-ran the tests against that IEDriver version, and then regenerated
the results, which are now reflected here:

https://w3c.github.io/webdriver/results/html/all.html#test-file-27

Thanks for catching that oversight so that it could be corrected.

And especially now that’s been corrected, we’re satisfied we’ve met our
exit criteria with regard to demonstrating solid implementation experience
and implementability of the spec — so we’re eager to move on to PR and Rec.

  –Mike

--
Michael[tm] Smith https://people.w3.org/mike