W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > www-archive@w3.org > November 2017

Fwd: Re: HL7/W3C FHIR/RDF Agenda 11am ET Tue Nov 28: HTTP Content Negotiation

From: David Booth <david@dbooth.org>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2017 11:02:16 -0500
To: www-archive <www-archive@w3.org>
Message-ID: <9bf1986d-b643-75a9-73d0-575de1ddcc8e@dbooth.org>
Slides for today's presentation by Harold.


-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: Re: HL7/W3C FHIR/RDF Agenda 11am ET Tue Nov 28: HTTP Content 
Negotiation
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2017 16:00:02 +0000
From: Solbrig, Harold R., M.S. <Solbrig.Harold@mayo.edu>
To: David Booth <david@dbooth.org>

David,

Here is the slide deck for today

On 11/27/17, 3:23 PM, "David Booth" <david@dbooth.org> wrote:

># HTTP content negotiation for FHIR RDF and OWL (continued)
>
># FHIR Metadata Vocabulary
>
>Pending actions:
>
>ACTION: Rob Hausam to discuss with term group about publishing OWL
>vocabularies for codesystems  [recorded in
>http://www.w3.org/2017/08/01-hcls-minutes.html#action01]
>
>ACTION: Eric and Claude to bring OpenEHR ADL-to-RDF example
>https://www.w3.org/2017/05/16-hcls-minutes.html#ActionSummary
>
>ACTION: Rob to check on the resolution of final/amended codes (whether
>amended is an end state)
>http://build.fhir.org/valueset-observation-status.html[recorded in
>http://www.w3.org/2017/04/04-hcls-minutes.html#action03]
>
>ACTION: Rob to work with Harold on implementing mini-ont generation
>[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2017/04/04-hcls-minutes.html#action04]
>
>Henceforth we will be using this Google Hangout for our teleconference:
>http://tinyurl.com/fhirrdf
>
>Please install and test Google Hangouts in advance!
>https://support.google.com/chat/answer/161993?hl=en
>
>Agenda URL: http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=ITS_RDF_ConCall_Agenda
>
>Thanks,
>David Booth
>
>
>



Received on Tuesday, 28 November 2017 16:02:48 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.4.0 : Friday, 17 January 2020 22:35:51 UTC