Re: Unicode IDNA feedback

Thanks for reminding me.

I put together a working doc (https://goo.gl/Kqvpfh) for producing a
proposal for the upcoming UTC meeting. Could you look it over to make sure
that I've captured each of the issues?

And any comments you have on the suggested disposition are welcome! The doc
is shared for comments, so you can either leave sidebar comments or add
suggested text (going into "Suggest Mode" at the top right).

Also, best to have future correspondence go just to my external email,
mark@macchiato.com.

Mark