Re: Email notifications for webvtt issues/PRs

From: Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2015 10:54:32 -0500
To: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>, Nigel Megitt <nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk>
Cc: "www-archive@w3.org" <www-archive@w3.org>, Thierry MICHEL <tmichel@w3.org>
[removing Simon since this doesn't affect webvtt]

Activating the notifications was too premature. I'm going to spam the
public-tt list if I luanch my script to transfer all the tracker issues
to github issues.

Can we desactivate the notifications until I say otherwise?

Also, I'm about to rename the repo imsc1 to imsc.

Philippe

>>> https://github.com/w3c/ttml1
>>> https://github.com/w3c/ttml2