Re: Deque Proudly Gives Back

> On Jun 11, 2015, at 03:44, Schnabel, Stefan <stefan.schnabel@sap.com> wrote:
>
> Hi John,
>
> Good news. Where is the tested ruleset exposed, can you give a link to documentation?

There’s a list of rules in the doc directory of the axe-core Git repository. The rules are in a separate repository at http://github.com/dequelabs/axe-rules

This wasn’t obvious from the documentation, but I found it nevertheless.

Each rule is defined in JSON and in an associated JavaScript source file. There are instructions for executing the tool, but I haven’t tried it yet.

Thank you for your compliance.