Re: Last Call comments on Media Capture and Streams

On Wed, Aug 19, 2015 at 10:28 AM, Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org> wrote:
> Can you maybe list the most important best practices the draft fails to
> follow and I could then have a go at identifying the failures and/or
> suggesting patches?

It's mostly that a lot of the language defining class members is
rather inconsistent and sloppy. And there's no clear separation
between API and model. E.g., the description for the label property
has suggestions for what a user agent can do with labels, while it
should just describe the getter.

The model section is marked non-normative which seems somewhat
suspect, can it be removed and you can still implement the API without
issue? The words used in the model section are again rather sloppy,
when you talk about a model there's no more "tags" involved. That's
markup. I dunno, there's lot's of stuff like that.

--
https://annevankesteren.nl/