From: Paul Cotton [mailto:Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 02, 2015 5:50 PM
To: Matthew Wolenetz; Jerry Smith (WINDOWS)
Cc: public-html-media@w3.org; Aaron Colwell <acolwell@google.com> (acolwell@google.com); Adrian Bateman; Mark Watson; Philippe Le Hegaret (plh@w3.org); Sam Ruby (rubys@intertwingly.net)
Subject: [MSE] Appointment of MSE Editors

With the resignation of Aaron Colwell and Adrian Bateman from their positions as MSE Editors [1], the HTML WG Chairs are pleased to announce the appointment of Matthew Wolenetz and Jerry Smith as MSE Editors.

Mathew and Jerry will join Mark Watson as the currently active MSE Editors.

The MSE Editors first job will be to triage and handle the 10 open MSE bugs [1].

/paulc
HTML WG co-chair

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/media-source/
[1] http://tinyurl.com/kfeptqy