Re: URL Spec rewrite (bug 25946) and galimatias test results

I think the content at http://intertwingly.net/projects/pegurl/url.html
would represent a nice addition to https://url.spec.whatwg.org/, but can't
really replace the parsing steps we already have.
It would be great to have a regex/state-machine like visual representation
of the url bits (very useful when looking for things that are not allowed),
but the steps to implement the parsing algorithm are also necessary if
you're writing a new url-parser or simply debugging your own.

So it would be really good if we could have the same simplified visual
style in the whatwg spec, and keep the parsing steps as a detailed view.