Re: URL Collaboration derivative spec questions - was Re: PSA: Sam Ruby is co-Editor of URL spec

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@annevk.nl>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2014 09:46:01 +0100
To: "Michael Champion (MS OPEN TECH)" <Michael.Champion@microsoft.com>
Cc: Jeff Jaffe <jeff@w3.org>, Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org>, Wendy Seltzer <wseltzer@w3.org>, Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>, Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@gmail.com>, www-archive <www-archive@w3.org>, "lehors@us.ibm.com >> Arnaud Le Hors/Cupertino/IBM" <lehors@us.ibm.com>, "Geoffrey Creighton (LCA)" <Geoffrey.Creighton@microsoft.com>
On Wed, Nov 26, 2014 at 8:57 AM, Michael Champion (MS OPEN TECH)
<Michael.Champion@microsoft.com> wrote:
> Apologies if I have misunderstood Sam, Anne, or Geoffrey's positions on any of this, feel free to set me straight.

I never said there was copyright issue. I said that from what Jeff and
Wendy told me it would be in breach of the W3C Member Agreement.
Unfortunately the W3C Member Agreement is only available in draft form
and in practice is a per-organization private affair.

--
https://annevankesteren.nl/