Re: PubReq: new WD of Shadow DOM on June 12

Sorry for some warning messages for CSS. I haven't run validator for
http://w3c.github.io/webcomponents/publish/shadow/WD-shadow-dom-20140619/.

I guess warnings were found on
http://w3c.github.io/webcomponents/publish/shadow/WD-shadow-dom-20140619/working-draft.css,
which I copied from
https://github.com/w3c/manifest/blob/gh-pages/releases/FPWD.html so that I
can use the same approved text and style. I've just thought that there is
no warnings / errors on

--
Hayato