Publishing a new WD of Clipboard API and events spec

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2014 10:32:51 -0500
To: Hallvord Steen <hsteen@mozilla.com>
CC: "www-archive@w3.org" <www-archive@w3.org>
[ Cc'ing www-archive but please feel free to reply to public-webapps ]

Hi Hallvord,

Given the last WD of Clipboard API was published about one year ago
(April 2013) and the spec has had some substantive changes ([1]), I
think it would be useful to publish a new WD to replace the current
Technical Report and to clearly indicate the spec is active. Is that
something you can do within the next week or two?

Also, given this spec started in 2006, I'm wondering if it would be
practical or useful to put those features that have two or more
interoperable features in one spec and moving other less interoperable
features into a separate spec (like has been done with Selectors API and
XHR). WDYT?

-Thanks, ArtB

[1]
<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapps/2014JanMar/0087.html>