Re: Usage of the @role attribute (Fwd: IDPF event at Salon du livre)

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 3 May 2013 17:15:42 +0200
Cc: Markus Gylling <markus.gylling@gmail.com>, W3C Public Archives <www-archive@w3.org>
To: Robin Berjon <robin@w3.org>
Hm. It seems to be difficult to set up such a call, with several people, for next week.

The week after I am at the WWW conference, but it is o.k. if you guys set up that call without me. I know that after that it will become difficult for Markus due to the IDPF conference in NYC.

Ivan

On May 3, 2013, at 12:49 , Robin Berjon <robin@w3.org> wrote:

> On 27/04/2013 09:40 , Ivan Herman wrote:
>> Any move on this?
>
> I'm still available during the second week of May.
>
> --

----
Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/
mobile: +31-641044153