present HERON clinical research data repository to parts of W3C this week?

From: Dan Connolly <dckc@madmode.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2013 19:13:50 -0400
To: eric@w3.org
Cc: www-archive@w3.org, tlr@w3.org, Tim Berners-Lee <timbl@w3.org>, lee@cambridgesemantics.com, swick@w3.org, Amy van der Hiel <amy@w3.org>, "Dan C." <dconnolly@kumc.edu>
Hi Eric,

This is pretty last-minute, but while I'm in town to present to the I2B2
conference, I wonder about presenting what I've been up to lately to some
parts of W3C - the team or HCLSIG or whatever.

Russ, my supervisor, regularly gives talks on HERON as a whole. It would be
fun to do a quick run-through of one of those...

https://informatics.kumc.edu/work/wiki/KUBMIPresentations#KUMCBiostatisticsSeminarSeries

and then maybe get into the specifics of either the R integration work I've
been doing or the overall topic of the medical terminology marketplace
https://informatics.kumc.edu/work/wiki/MedicalTerminologyMarketplace

p.s. the KUMC email address is probably more relevant to this conversation,
but the madmode.com reaches me more quickly. I recommend using both for
this conversation.

--
Dan Connolly
http://www.madmode.com/