[wbs] response to 'Grant I: Grant of License for Contributed Test Cases Published as Part of a W3C Recommendation'

From: WBS Mailer on behalf of brilliantpenguin@gmail.com <webmaster@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 04 Jun 2013 01:39:01 +0000
To: brilliantpenguin@gmail.com,www-archive@w3.org
The following answers have been successfully submitted to 'Grant I: Grant
of License for Contributed Test Cases Published as Part of a W3C
Recommendation' (public) for Yoshitaka Sakamoto.

---------------------------------
Information about the Contributor
----
Please provide the required information about the contributor.

Name of the contributing organization (or your name if contributed by an
individual):
Your role in that organization (leave blank if contributed by an
individual):

---------------------------------
Information about the Contribution
----
Please provide sufficient information to identify the contributed test
cases (e.g., a URI or other reference):

---------------------------------
Additional Relevant Information
----
Please provide any other information that is relevant to the contribution.

---------------------------------
Confirmation of Agreement
----
Once you have provided the information required above, please
confirm the following statement and then submit the form to complete
your contribution.

 * [x] On behalf of the contributing organization named above, I agree to
the above Grant of License for Contributed Test Cases Published as Part of
a W3C Recommendation.

These answers were last modified on 4 June 2013 at 01:38:55 U.T.C.
by Yoshitaka Sakamoto

https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/1/testgrants-200409/ until 2016-10-31.

 Regards,

 The Automatic WBS Mailer