[cssom] small typo in cssom, and minor wording issue

From: L. David Baron <dbaron@dbaron.org>
Date: Sat, 1 Jun 2013 16:12:43 +0900
To: Simon Pieters <simonp@opera.com>
Cc: www-archive@w3.org
One of these paragraphs is not like the others; it has a few extra
words and is missing a link.  The attached patch should fix, I
think.

I'm also a little confused by the words "with as value the" in all 4
paragraphs in this section.  I think they make the sentence fail to
parse as valid English, but I'm not quite sure what was intended.
Perhaps "with the value being"?

-David