Re: Responsive images meeting

Hi,

Robin wrote:

> Dom tells me that you're thinking about setting up some sort of RI
> meeting in order to get energy back into that area.

Awesome!

> Do you have an idea on dates? […] Then there's location.

Like Robin said, the Bay Area is usually good for me. That said, if
Europe is better, how about Paris in mid-September? I'm specifically
thinking the 14th or 15th, conveniently nestled between the CSS WG
meeting[1] and the digital publishing workshop[2], though maybe a week
day on either side of them (the 10th or 18th) would be better for
people.

Ted

1. http://wiki.csswg.org/planning/paris-2013
2. http://www.w3.org/2012/12/global-publisher/