Re: [Publish] [css-shapes] Publish CSS Shapes LCWD

On Wed, 04 Dec 2013 23:36:08 +0100, Bert Bos <bert@w3.org> wrote:

> PS. Simon, there were some incorrect/broken links, you may want to fix
> those in the source:
>
>   - HTTPS links for style sheet and logo should be HTTP. (The links
>     work, but they just redirect to the HTTP version.)

They don't redirect for me. I made them https in order to avoid mixed
security when loading the spec over https (e.g. on https://dvcs.w3.org ).
Is it a problem?

>   - A broken link to the changes section. (I removed the link in the
>     published version.)

Thanks, fixed.

>   - Broken fragment IDs in links to a WebIDL editors' draft that no
>     longer exists. I linked them to the WebIDL CR instead.

Thanks, fixed. The editor's draft still exists, it just moved.

--
Simon Pieters
Opera Software