Re: Chat about your Community Group spec

On 31 Oct 2012, at 3:05 PM, Simon Pieters wrote:

> On Wed, 31 Oct 2012 15:19:27 +0200, Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org> wrote:
>
>> Hi Simon,
>>
>> I would like to talk to you about the licensing information in your CG spec:
>> http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/quirks-mode/raw-file/tip/Overview.html
>>
>> The license information is not consistent with what we ask for here:
>> http://www.w3.org/community/reports/reqs/
>
> This doesn't say that more than one license is prohibited. If that's what is intended, it would be helpful to state it clearly.

We have a thing in the FAQ about other licenses. The licenses you refer would not be compatible at first glance.

My preference would be that you remove the other license(s) and we find time to chat about what you'd like to accomplish, and whether the current licenses get you there.

Thanks!

Ian