Re: Meeting info: Web Application WG's Oct 29-30 f2f meeting

On 10/21/12 11:21 PM, ext Michael[tm] Smith wrote:
> Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>, 2012-10-21 09:53 -0400:
>
>> The agenda page for our meeting is
>> <http://www.w3.org/wiki/Webapps/TPAC2012Meeting>. We will allocate specific
>> time slots for a few agenda topicsand specific time slots for other topics
>> will be determined during the meeting.
> I added proposed topics for these:
>
>    - IME API

OK, and I see at least one of the Editors will be at the meeting.

>    - Shadow DOM
>    - HTML Templates

OK, and I see at least one of the Editors of HTML Templates will be at
the meeting. I just asked the other two HTML Template Editors if they
can join the meeting via the teleconference bridge.

>    - Streams API

I will followup with Feras and Microsoft's WebApps participants.

-Thanks, AB