Re: Draft: Plan and next steps for AppCache.NG

Re the joint deliverable - I'm not a big fan of them either but an
assumption I made is -> if AppCache.NG is embedded in someversion of
HTML, then WebApps couldn't publish it without explicit consent of the
HTMLWG. It seemed a bit strange that WebApps could publish a version of
HTML so I presumed some type of joint deliverable with HTMLWG would be
neededbut if not, that's certainly OK with me (and preferred actually).

Re the fate of AppCache.AsImplementedToday and HTML5.0, I*thought* the
discussion last week indicated AppCache.NG could  indeed - at least in
theory - replace AppCache.AsImplementedToday in HTML5.0. Did I get that
wrong? (Regardless, I agree the Draft Q&As need some clarification re
the HTML numberingand the pragmatic expectations for
AppCache.AsImplementedToday.)

-Thanks, AB