Re: Draft Minutes: 1 May 2012 f2f meeting

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 09:32:50 -0400
To: ext Josh Soref <jsoref@rim.com>, Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>, Philippe Le Hégaret <plh@w3.org>
CC: www-archive@w3.org
[ Bcc team-webapps ]

Hi Josh - thanks very much for taking such great minutes!

The only change that must be made is the one I already mentioned on the
list
<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-web-intents/2012May/0019.html>.
The last part of what Tantek said is important and must be added to the
minutes. Specifically, the following must be added:

[[
... I felt I had an obligation to make that disclosure
]]

Doug, Philippe - would one of you please over-write the May 1 and May 2
minutes in date space with Josh's updated version, making sure the above
addition is included in the May 1 version?

* May 1:
<http://www.w3.org/2012/05/01-webapps-minutes.html>
<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-archive/2012May/att-0015/minutes-2012-05-01.html>

* May 2: