Re: [selectors3] WIP: a selector parser based on css3-syntax

Le 11/06/2012 03:17, Kang-Hao (Kenny) Lu a écrit :
> (12/06/10 1:19), Simon Sapin wrote:
>> >This obviously needs formatting and cross-references, but I’m not
>> >familiar with the usual spec editing tools.
> I encourage you to join #whatwg on freenode and ask questions about spec
> editing there. You make want to ping Tab often so that you don't end up
> doing duplicated work.

Thanks Kenny. I didn’t know about that channel. Isn’t the WHATWG more
about HTML than CSS?

Also, I’m in currently UTC+2. I’m not sure what timezone everyone is in,
but that can be a limitation for IRC. I’m asking about editing now.

(BTW, what is the www-archive list for?)

--
Simon Sapin