Re: [css3-values] verification of disposition of comments

(12/07/17 10:06), fantasai wrote:
> Hi Kenny,
> Just wanted hear back from you on whether we handled your comments
> adequately:

In general, if I strongly disagree with something, I'll just followup in
the list (say, spaces around '+' and '-'), so yes, I think the editors
handled my comments adequately. Just some extra input here:

>   - http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2012Apr/0629.html

This is followed up in [1]. Apparently I don't think it's too important
so I took it off the list. I am not going to debate more about editorial
issues.

>   - http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2012Jul/0363.html

Just followed up about on www-style.

>   - http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2012Jul/0381.html

I don't have time to think more about this one but for the purpose of
the process, I don't have a problem with your response.

Oh, one nitty thing, may I ask the editors to use "Kang-Hao (Kenny) Lu"
or "Kang-Hao Lu" as my name on the DoCs. I just never go by "Kenny Lu".
"Kenny" is just my nick and "Lu" is part of my formal name so it pretty
weird to see this combination (to me). Also, there are too many "Kenny
Lu" out there.

I told Tab about this before[2] but that wasn't carried out (perhaps it
was reverted?).

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-archive/2012Apr/0056
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-archive/2012Mar/0001

Thanks for all the hard working:)