Re: Fast-track new people to areas www-style need the most help with

(Cc to the public archive again)

Now, let me try again.

(12/01/18 1:26), Matthew Wilcox wrote:
>> If you want personal contact from W3C, please contact
>> the person that responded to the mail I sent to site-comments with you
>> in the Cc list. That person's email is something ends with "@w3.org".
>> Could you just please find that mail?
>>

> My Gmail search returns nothing for the string "site-comments@w3.org" - so
> no, I can't find that mail. I don't recall ever being given an email
> address of someone to talk to about this.

Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org> is the person at W3C who handles all the
communication related stuff.

http://fantasai.inkedblade.net/contact is fantasai's contact page. She's
the person who did lots of stuff with regard to
http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/ . She has the access to these pages
although without the group's approval she probably won't do so, and it's
unlikely that the group would grant approval if they don't have
something to like at.

> *sigh* As ought to be clear by now: the structure of how the list and w3c
> inter-relate is not clear. I have no idea which it is I want as I don't
> know who's responsible for what.

Although I have explained their role above, no one is responsible for
cooperating with you.

> I have looked into the wiki and can not tell how it helps me in relation to
> getting information about how to edit a page such as
> http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/

what I said was this

On 11 Jan 2012, at 19:32, Kang-Hao (Kenny) Lu wrote:
> I think you are free to make your strawman design on the W3C wiki,
> which is open to the public, and ask for help from W3C staff to see if
> they can incorporate into one of the pages on the W3C site.

Is creating a sample page in other place before presenting that to the
public (www-style) or contact (fantasai) something not acceptable to
you? If that is the case, I guess you can keep lobbying but you are not
going anywhere.

Do you feel like your questions are anwsered? What else do you need to
ask so you don't say somthing like this again?