Re: are decisions on what get merged into HTML5 made behind closed doors?

On 12/03/2012 08:48 AM, Laura Carlson wrote:
> The question is one of veracity.
>
> Does the HTMLWG have:
> "two very private lists, where all the decisions about what actually
> gets merged into the spec appear to take place."?
>
> Sam, is that statement:
>
> True or false?
>
> Pick one.

Do you still beat your wife?  Yes or no?  Pick one.

I refuse to play that game.

Categorical statements I will make:  All working group decisions are
made publicly, and are based on publicly made comments.  All updates
made to Candidate Recommendation drafts will be made in response to bug
reports.  The Working Group is provided with ample opportunity to
request that changes that have not been adequately pre-flighted with the
group to be reverted.

>>> www.HTML5accessibility.com <http://www.HTML5accessibility.com> |