Re: SPARQL WG action on property paths

Jorge,

Can you please let me know if you believe that the current consensus
design addresses your concerns about the evaluation performance
challenges of the Last Call design that you raised in your original
message to the -comments list?

While I understand that there are a variety of considerations that
relate to the particular design and that you may not be in favor of that
design, I'm not in a position currently to have that discussion. If the
group proceeds with this design direction, there will be--as
always--opportunity to comment on it, and if you disagree with the
outcome--to object to the specification's advancement towards W3C
Recommendation. For the purposes of this email, I'm simply trying to
understand if this design addresses the original concerns with
performance evaluation of property paths.

thank you,
Lee