Re: XQUTS for XQSharp 2.3.0

Hi Tim,

Thanks for sending us these results. As these results are based on
modifications to XQUTS that have not yet been accepted by the WG, I am not
going to update our reports.

I see that your bug reports have gone unanswered for several months now. I
raised this during our F2F meeting yesterday. I am sure that our chair
will address this problem in the near future.

                                        -- Andrew

Andrew Eisenberg
IBM
5 Technology Park Drive