Re: Fwd: Re: Last Call decision poll

Yes, I will withdraw the formal objections, but mainly on the basis of your
assurance that, when published, the "This version" link will reflect the
document version currently linked from the poll.

I note that the "This version" links still do not work.  My preference and
expectation was that the "This version" link would be available and stabilized
indefinitely from the start of the consensus call.

I'm seeing strange behaviour with the document for poll question 6:  "Polyglot
Markup: HTML-Compatible XHTML Documents"
(http://dev.w3.org/html5/html-xhtml-author-guide/html-xhtml-authoring-guide.html)
which sometimes comes up with the old "This version" link.  I'm guessing it's a
cacheing issue that will eventually sort itself out.

#g