Re: Last Call decision poll formal objection

I'm a little puzzled here... I haven't been active in W3C process for a while,
but I understood that consensus calls were supposed to be checkable after the
event.  And I didn't realize there was a formal publication process required to
create a stable copy of an editor's draft.

If the approach you are following is considered normal W3C process (I find the
process document isn't clear on this), then I will withdraw my objection, on the
basis of your assurance that the given stable link will work and will reflect
the current document.

(But my preference would be (a) to publish a stable document with a working
"This version" link, then (b) to make a call for consensus that it be last-called.)

#g