re: Dissatisfaction with HTML WG

Hello Lachlan

Regarding this:

Lachlan Hunt wrote:
> This is the second time you have attacked me by calling me "not so
> democratic or balanced",

Sorry, but this is not true. The "not so democratic or balanced" comment
was directed at the document that you had created, not at you personally.
I was saying that your document was "not so democratic or balanced".
I am sincerely sorry for any unpleasantness caused. I am sorry for not
making it clear what I was saying. I am also sorry for not clarifying this
at the time.

Take care
Dean