Re: I am Spartacus! [was Re: revert requests]

The only option I seem to have is to just drop my concerns. That's
really the same as saying I no longer care about HTML5.

I do care about HTML5, though my concern about it thins daily.

All I can do is express my concerns in the HTML comment email list or my
own web site, and if someone like Danny wants to take those concerns to
the HTML WG, he's more than welcome to do so.

But I won't speak through another. And the W3C shouldn't be asking
anyone to do so.

Shelley