From: Steve Faulkner [mailto:faulkner.steve@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 24, 2011 1:00 PM
To: Sam Ruby; Maciej Stachowiak; Paul Cotton
Cc: www-archive
Subject: Re: ISSUE-161 accessibility-api-mapping - Chairs Solicit Alternate Proposals or Counter-Proposals

thank you
On 24 February 2011 17:56, Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net<mailto:rubys@intertwingly.net>> wrote:
The current status for this issue:

- We have a change proposal to add a link to the HTML to platform accessibility API implementation guide:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2011Feb/0407.html

At this time the Chairs would also like to solicit any other alternate Change Proposals (possibly with "zero edits" as the Proposal Details), in case anyone would like to advocate the status quo or a different change than the specific one in the existing Change Proposals.

If no counter-proposals or alternate proposals are received by March 24th, 2011, we will proceed to evaluate the change proposal that we have received to date.

- Sam Ruby

--
with regards

Steve Faulkner