Re: Please explain the role of the W3C in the continuing development of HTML

Le 15 févr. 2011 à 08:54, Karl Dubost a écrit :
>> and W3C messaging on HTML never mentions the WHATWG, despite the W3C now apparently even benefiting financially from the work we have done over the past few years.
>
> no data on this.
> Just let stick to the facts.

ok Anne (van Kestern) gave me more background for this one. (thanks)

        Next we wanted to ensure that we opened up W3C to
        maximize participation of all stakeholders. Finally, we
        looked at our financial model - in which we discovered
        that the growing interest in HTML5 and the broader web
        program was bringing new stakeholders to strengthen our
        financial base; and that sponsorships can help further
        expand our program.
        — http://www.w3.org/QA/2011/02/last_year_i_published_several

--
Karl Dubost