Re: venue for review of draft-abarth-mime-sniff-03

Ok.  I've subscribed to apps-discuss and the volume seems to be manageable.

I suspect it will make the most sense to narrow the scope of sniffing
as much as possible.  My guess is that means to HTTP user agents that
wish to volunteer.  I don't think we want to infect email / news /
instant messaging with this craziness (at least not on purpose).

As for substantial editing, the draft already needs that.  :)

Adam