Re: Added support for direct input in WebIDL checker

From: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 18:25:33 +0100
To: Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch>
Cc: www-archive@w3.org
Le mardi 15 décembre 2009 à 17:48 +0100, Dominique Hazael-Massieux a
écrit :
> Hmm… I’m afraid the bug is bigger than I had thought, and is due a
> problem of widlproc when compiled on a 64-bits platform. I’m looking
> into getting that bug fixed.

The bug is now fixed, and the WebIDL checker now sees 113 WebIDLs in
http://www.whatwg.org/specs/web-apps/current-work/complete.html ,
including the previously missing HTMLFormControlsCollection
http://www.w3.org/2009/07/webidl-check?doc=http://www.whatwg.org/specs/web-apps/current-work/complete.html&input=&output=html

(the HTML output of the tool still isn't nearly as useful as it ought to
be, but it should at least be complete)

Thanks for reporting the bug!

Dom