RE: CfC: Close ISSUE-59 normative-language-reference extended to 2010-01-07

>> There was
>> general agreement that the author-only view of the main spec, plus
>> a commitment to maintain it and improve its quality, was sufficient
>> as a normative reference.

What has become of the "author-only view of the 'main spec'" in the
recent split of the HTML spec into multiple components? Which is
the "main spec"?

Since the spec is now split across multiple documents, where is
the author-only view and who has made the commitment to maintain it
and improve its quality?

Larry
--
http://larry.masinter.net