Re: vCard RDF merge....

On 14 Sep 2009, at 04:58, Renato Iannella wrote:

> Please comment on the changes so far - I hope they capture the
> ideas so far, but I may have misread some...so please have a good
> read thru....

The RDF/XML syntax in 3.2 is indeed wrong. Firstly, rdf:Lists don't
use <rdf:li> (only rdf:Bag, rdf:Seq and rdf:Alt do). Secondly,
rdf:parseType="Collection" doesn't work with literal values.

I'm not sure why any kind of grouping structure is needed here - it
unnecessarily complicates matters for both consumers and producers of
data. Why not just this?

	<VCard>
		<title>Principal Scientist</title>
		<title>Visiting Professor</title>
	</VCard>

Section 3.5. I'd suggest ditching the idea of inline base64 data as
literals and instead using "data:" URIs.

> I also could not find any nice RDF/OWL to HTML converter (yet) ;-)

Tried this? http://planb.nicecupoftea.org/2009/06/06/generating-specs-
from-rdfs-owl-docs/

--
Toby A Inkster