Re: Title of the HTML5 document

Anne van Kesteren wrote:
> On Mon, 25 May 2009 13:09:10 +0200, Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>
> wrote:
>> Another way to address this is to describe this document in terms
>> that nobody can question.  "Unform Browser Behavior" is one such
>> way. Perhaps there are better ways of addressing this, but I doubt
>> there are any that are more concise.
>
> You say "nobody", but Maciej and Ian are questioning that title. (And
> I question it too given that HTML5 covers much more than browser
> behavior.)

I was unclear.  It is my believe that the document, once completed, will
describe a behavior that is uniform across a number of popular browsers,
and that few, if any, will doubt that.

Clearly there isn't yet consensus on that as a title, or on removing the
contradictions with other specifications.  Hopefully over the upcoming
months we can make progress on one or both fronts.

- Sam Ruby