Re: vCard - Old vs. New?

One good idea would be to have one of our "invited speaker" sessions
be to clear up the current vCard RDF situation. We could also invite
the PortableContacts people and people invovled in the new VCard IETF
activity. Ideally, I'd like to see vCard harmonized with FOAF+newVCard
work+PortableContacts.

What I would like to see: A simple version that would be similar to
Norm's work that would be easier to SPARQL, and a "complex" version
based on Renato's work that let one use the various RDF containers,
with Renato, Norm, and myself editing, and a standardized mapping or
even merger with FOAF. Norm - do you have any free cycles? What do
people think?